As Creative Director, I manage project timelines, workflows and procedures. Working in collaboration with senior management, the marketing director and brand managers, I deliver compelling and creative works that are engaging and effective for digital and traditional marketing.
Branding / Re-Branding
Concept, development and execution:
• Corporate • Business Units • Product Line
Director, producer, videographer, editor:
• Corporate • Educational • Product Promotion
Design, development and creation of:
• 3D • Ads • Banners • Brochures • Catalogs
• Direct Mail • Fleet Graphics • Flyers
• Large Format • Logos • Manuals
• Newsletters • Order Forms • Packaging
• Post Cards • Posters • PowerPoint
• Sell Sheets • Showroom POP
• Stationary • Signage • Trade Show...
Manage, design, development and support:
• Word Press • Magemto • HTML • Email Marketing • SEO • Analytics
Director, producer, photographer, lighting, set design:
• Action/Sport • Corporate
• Event • Lifestyle • Product • Portrait
About John Inman
I have 25 years of experience in the management and creation of corporate branding and advertising, evolving design innovations both domestic and abroad. 15 years with orthopaedic products within the medical and retail markets. 5 years with athletic performance apparel.
My expertise includes 10 years traveling and collaborating with global cross-functional partners and teams in multiple countries. I have experience in developing packaging design and POP display in multiple languages, honoring standards and regulations for export to the U.K. and Europe.
In 2009 I helped to successfully re-brand DJO Global, a billion dollar corporation headquartered in San Diego, California. In 2010 I relocated to Ashland, Oregon to join Cropper Medical’s team to lead the re-branding of BioSkin, their flagship product line.
I work in collaboration with senior management, the marketing director and brand managers to deliver consistent creative works that are engaging and effective for digital and print marketing.
Another interesting fact about me, is that I have collaborated on and filmed, directed, and edited a feature documentary and enjoy working in video and photography. A perk about me is that I am a federally licensed drone pilot. I enjoy utilizing all my skill sets to promote creative visions.
• Adobe CC: AfterEffects, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere • Capture One Pro • Suitcase • Final Cut Pro • Infowit Project Management • HTML • Word Press • Magento • Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Pre - Press / On Press
File Setup and Collection • Proofing / Press Checks: Digital, Direct to Plate, Film, Offset, Staccato
Color Profiling • Color Correction • Monitor Calibration • Pre-press Color Setup • Printer Calibration